Sunday 2 February 2020

For Beautiful Eyes....

Evening all.
It's time for a brand new challenge over at HLS CAS and here is my take on this month's theme.





I must admit I was a bit of a loss as what to do but eventually I decided on the positive sentiment route with this pairing from Stamping Bella.
It's quite a large sentiment so I kept the design very simple, the white sentiment banner contrasting with the black base card and the red shades of her dress. I used the colours at Color Throwdown for the dress and accessories, colouring with Copic markers. The sentiment was stamped with Altenew's Industrial Graphite ink.
For more positive inspiration check out the rest of the fab DT here.

Joining in over at:-

   

Please grab our logo

9 comments:

  1. Such a great sentiment! And a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and sentiment. I wish I had that outfit! Love that hat with the bow. Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that message Julie and the black and red is just right for that classy lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulously feminine. I love the red and black colour combination and the sentiment is lovely. Thank you for joining us in our 'Feminine' challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great sentiment, Jules and your glamorous lady is perfect to go with it.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this--so beautiful & love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very stylish and definitely feminine Jules. I love it! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chic and elegance! A wonderful card, every detail is perfectly matched. I love the black background and the beautiful woman in red. WOW!
    Hugs,
    BożenA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)