Saturday 14 December 2019

PAS CAS - Celebrate

Evening all.
Hope you're well on the way to having all your Christmas prep done but if you have a little time over the next few weeks why not join in our brand new challenge at Perfectly CAS.
Can you guess the theme from my card?


What did you guess? The actual theme is -



Did you get it right?

I used some strip stamps from Uniko's Background Builders Christmas and Christmas 2018 to make a panel of card from which I die cut theses letters.
The red base panel was first stamped tone on tone with red, then dark green and finally Versamark and white EP. I added a few gold lines with a pen and ruler. Last year I made a card from a panel made in a similar way so you can see what the original panel looked like here.
When I had die cut the letters using an Altenew's alphabet set, I added them to an off-white base card, adding the stamped Uniko greeting in black. I kept the die cut happy to the middle third of the card this time to ensure it was a CAS design!
For more celebration inspiration, check out the rest of the team here.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely design Julie, I am partial to a bit of plaid at this time of year but couldn't find my Joanna Sheen plaid paper pad to use this time round...must be somewhere!! Hope the weather has settled down up there xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)