Sunday 16 June 2019

Stencil Sunday

Hi and welcome.
I'm over at the Uniko blog for another Stencil Sunday.
I'm sharing a couple of cards made using a wreath builder/ turnabout stamping jig that some of you may be familiar with. If you haven't got one here is a link to how to make your own.
Some of you may even have used one with your stamps to create some fun cards, like I did here, but this time I'm going to use a couple of stencils. I was inspired to have a go after seeing this Jennifer McGuire video.
My first card uses the wonky stripes stencil and the So Much clear stamp set.


This second card uses the Broken Lines stencil and a more restricted palette.





Pop over to the Uniko blog for all the details


Joining in over at:-

     
Stencilling, die cutting and Ombre Copic colouring!

6 comments:

  1. prachtige vrolijken kaarten
    groetjes Gerrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting technique that I haven't tried. I love your ombre colored lines and the colors you've chosen, Julie! It makes such an interesting card! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun pair of cards Julie. Love the vibrant colours and that is great technique. Hope you are enjoying flaming June!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are brilliant Julie. Love the rainbow background xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo love those! If they are going spare I'll have them for my TA thank you cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are such fun and what a unique and eye catching effect. The ombre effect on your second card looks wonderful and thank you for playing along at The CAS Mix Up Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)