Wednesday 12 June 2019

Christmas Parcels

Hi, hope you are all well and not too troubled by this awful rain we've had these past few days. Judging by the amount of rain in the trough on the patio, we must have had over 4 inches! The lane at the top of the drive was flooded as was our yard, you needed wellies to reach the marooned car!
Anyway it's mostly drained away as I type but sadly there is more rain in the forecast over the next couple of days.
So, on a lighter note, I'm sharing a card I made while I was indisposed and haven't shared yet.
The challenge at CAS Christmas this month is Gifts so thought that this little cutie would fit the bill!


My fellow DT member Jane and I attended a Copic class in March and while we were there we bought some Whimsey stamps. This little fairy was one of the one's that she bought and very kindly stamped for me, thank's Jane. I decided to practice my hair colouring skills on this while they were still fresh in my mind after the class. 
The layout is one I've used a lot, a pretty DP under a die cut aperture and the fussy cut image off to one side. There is a little bit of sparkle on the snow and wings, down to a bit of Wink of Stella which unfortunately doesn't show up here.
I love the this cute fairy tottering under the pile of tiny gift wrapped packages, the non-traditional Christmas colours for them being picked up from the DP.

OK, that's it from me, come back soon.

Joining in over at:-

     


L is for little, gifts that is



7 comments:

  1. What a cute Christmas fairy, Julie! I love her big stack of gifts! The polka dots add even more fun! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Julie, a great design and your cute fairy is coloured beautifully. Rain, rain and more rain here!! Not looking too bad for tomorrow, fingers crossed xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulously cute card Julie - great colouring, and the little presents are perfect for our challenge. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge - and I'm crossing my fingers too that the rain eases off. :) Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Christmas fairy delivering presents so sweet. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, Jules!! What a sweet fairy carrying all those gifts! :) Great design and colours with the fun polka-dots in the background. Great colouring of her hair ... amazing detail! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable. I love that fairy image,and you've colored her beautifully. Love the polka dots. This is a wonderful non-traditional Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers June Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card!
    Thanks so much for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)