Tuesday 14 August 2018

Warp Speed

Morning all.
Well we seem to be back to a typical British summer, rain and wind and sunny intervals! I'm not complaining, we needed the water in the reservoirs,  as did the garden and I can't do at all with the high temps day after day. Anyway as it was pelting down with rain I have been playing in the craftroom!
This week at Cardz4Guyz our theme is:-

GET WELL SOON

What do you think? Here's my inspiration using Paper Smooches Space Cadet set.


I used the layout at CAS(E) this sketch for my get well card, using just the little alien, sentiment and small stars, though they came out looking more like flowers for some reason!
I created my galaxy background before cutting a circle from it and mounting on my top panel. The alien was stamped and coloured with Copics before fussy cut. I added some glossy accents on his eye for added interest and stamped and embossed those stars in silver.

OK, pretty simple but quite sweet in a masculine sort of way!
Please check out the rest of the DT for some fab masculine inspiration.

It's going to be a busy week here so keep popping back for some summer reveals! 

I'm joining in over at:-

    Grab our logo
                                             From Boys to Men   


For the boys

6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so fun! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. It's so unusual for a get well card. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is such fun, many thanks for joining in with our 'Boy's to Men' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic fun get well card. Sure to put a smile on the recipients face. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and gorgeous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)