Tuesday 17 January 2017

Bullseye

Good morning folks. I hope the weather near you is better than here, it's dank and grey and really quite depressing. Give me a bright crisp winter's morning any day!
This week at Cardz4Guyz we have a technique challenge for you this week.

TRIPLE MAT TECHNIQUE

Here is a link if you would like more info on the technique.
This is my card which uses a twist on this, called bullseye. You can find out more here.
It is sort of a reverse triple mat as the layers go in not come out, the inside of the finished card is as interesting as the front.


Here are some close ups of the layout.


I chose this technique because I didn't have any stamps that were masculine enough for the challenge!
This uses the SU set Wetlands and was coloured using my brand new Zig watercolour brush pens.
I wouldn't have attempted this before I bought my Misti as you can move the different layers around while keeping the stamp in the same place.
Go on have a go,we'd love to see what you make with this technique.
There's more inspiration over at the Cardz4Guyz page so have a look.

I'd like to join in over at -

Grab our logo
Wings on Things

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on the theme Julie. I'm off to research this variation of the technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Julie, need to try it !

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing Julie...love the idea..

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my fave SU sets and looks amazing with this awesome idea which I will have to try! Hope mine turns out as stunning as this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this looks incredible Julie, love the design very much and the stamping is wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie this is a stunning card. I must try this technique. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is STUNNING!! Love the unique design with the layers. And gorgeous colouring of your beautiful images. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and a great design too.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Wings on Things' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your slightly different take on the triple mat technique and this is a really lovely card. I love that stamp. Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am seriously in love with this card. It has a contemporary feel with the circles and white space yet using a traditional scene is just fantastic. Love this design
    Thank you for joining us at the TMR.
    Cyber Hugs,
    Shawna DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab idea to have an opening in the layers, love it! Thank you for joining us at TMR.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)