Tuesday 6 August 2024

To the Top

Good morning, time for a brand new challenge at Cardz4Guyz
This time we would like to see your take on the theme of:-

CAMPING/OUTDOORS

I knew straight away which image I was going to use, the cute To the Top from LOTV. Here's what I ended up with.


I started by printing off the image and colouring him with Copics before fussy cutting. The colours are always dictated by the DP I use, some scraps of NitWits DP in this case. I used one of my fave layouts adding the MFT circle frame over the top of my hiker and fixing with foam pads. A simple LOTV sentiment completes.
So where will the new challenge take you? As always we love to see your makes in the gallery over at the Cardz4Guyz blog.

Joining in over at:-

Spots and or Stripes

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic coloring of your little hiker!! I love this image!! Awesome card for inspiring all those who decide to play along with our new "CAMPING//OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES" over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! #C4G353

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome colouring of this adorable image, Jules. Love the patterned paper accents. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this image and your colouring is awesome! Love how you've placed him inside the circle die cut and your stripey paper looks fab! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I think this would have been my choice of image for an 'outdoors' card too. It's such a great one. Love your design. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This camping image is so sweet as is your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)