Tuesday 15 August 2023

Guesting at Sparkles

Morning, I'm guesting over at the Sparkles challenge today where their theme is:-

TROPICAL and/or BEACH

Here's my take, more beach but with a hint of tropical!


I used this Stampingbella Uptown girl Sandy has a Sombrero and a Uniko sentiment.
I was going to use her for one of my Color Hues posts but went with another image altogether! So she's been languishing my coloured but not used box on my desk and I thought she fit perfectly with the theme and after seeing the photo montage at Stamping Sensations the sombrero matched with the floppy hat of the dog not to mention the beach scene!!
The background was coloured using Copic markers after following a YouTube video by Elaineabella here and placed the already fussy cut Sandy over the top. It looks like the sand is rather hot as she's walking on her tiptoes, a bit like Margot Robbie in the Barbie Movie!
My background was added to a base card then two panels of white were added on top, followed by Sandy with her sombrero. The sentiment was stamped and that was it!

So for more info and inspiration, please check out the rest of the team here, then why not join in?


Joining in over at:-

Holidays

4 comments:

  1. Oh for long legs like that! A really lovely sunny summery card, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colouring Julie and like Brenda, I too would love legs like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant and beautifully coloured. I love the background too. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. You put her in such a great scene! Love the colouring and the totally summer-vibe! Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)