Tuesday 22 February 2022

Lego Box Card

Good morning, I hope you've survived Storms Eunice and Dudley without too much disruption or damage. I did manage to get to the hairdressers on Friday as it wasn't too gusty by the time I went but I know that for many it was much worse. It wasn't as bad as the storm of 1961/2, when I remember seeing rubbish everywhere including a bicycle wheel slung around a neighbours chimney stack!
Anyway, with the weather bad, the garden has taken a back seat and there's been lots of time in the craft room.
Today see's the start of a new challenge at Cardz4Guyz, where we would love to see your masculine take on -

FANCY FOLDS

For my card, I went with a box card.


I made this for my SiL's 40th birthday in a couple of weeks, he does love his LEGO!
After making the base card from an A4 piece of red card, I added panels of green embossed card to represent the bases of LEGO and then made a variety of bricks from card. The lugs were punched circles popped up on rectangles and squares of coloured card with foam pads and then a white gel pen was used to hi-light them. They were arranged over the box card and a stamped sentiment added together with a die cut 40. A greeting panel was added to the rear of the tall panel.

So what fancy folds will you use to impress us? We would love to see your takes in our gallery.

For more inspiration, check out the rest of the team here.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic fun fancy fold...love your lego box!! What great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new "fancy folds" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! It is gonna be fun seeing all the different fancy folds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I have a 10 year old grandson who is a Lego addict!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card its perfect who doesn't love lego unless of course you step on it lol. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)