Wednesday 2 February 2022

Getting Inky

Good evening. Today I'm here with a card for the brand new challenge at HLS CAS.
It took awhile to get my ideas sorted and I ended up with this Thank You card based on our new cue card.


The other week, this Altenew post popped up in my feed, featuring blue and white cards and it was this that influenced me to create this card.
I've had a piece of alcohol ink on Yupo paper for quite a while in my bits box, it was the other half to a panel I made into a card a couple of years ago. Still it was too good to throw away and Yupo paper isn't exactly cheap, so it was just the thing to use for my background.
Taking the already inked panel, I added some die cut, white sprigs of foliage, cut using a Tim Holtz, Sizzix die. After trimming my panel down to tidy the edges, I added it to a white linen effect A6 base card on pads and added a simple sentiment from Uniko's Simply Said Blocks, also popped up on pads. 

So how will you interpret the cue card, we'd love to see but please remember to keep it CAS!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)