Friday 1 October 2021

Uniko challenge, a reminder

Good morning, it's going to be a busy day here on my blog but first I'm just popping by to remind you that there's still time to join in the current Uniko challenge. Here's my card for your inspiration.



The cosmos are still flowering in my garden and will continue to do so until the first frosts, so I decided to use them to create this card, using Uniko's Pure Florals- Cosmos stamp set. I'd seen a card on Pinterest that used the same flowers and colours and I loved how it looked.
Using a pale ink, Altenew's Limestone, I stamped the images onto an A6 panel of white card and coloured them with Copics to give a no line effect. 
The sentiment, from Doodle Flower, was stamped with Versamark onto soft grey card and heat embossed with white EP before being die cut, then matted and layered to give more impact. A few homemade gel dots, Copic marker with added Glossy Accents on an acetate sheet, were added to fill in the gaps.
So that's it for the moment. What will inspire you, we'd love to see your take in our gallery. If you are in need of more inspiration why not check out the rest of the DT and our fab GD Nonni here.
The next post in our September release is up in an hour.

Joining in over at:-

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is so stunning Jules. I have no words to express how beautiful your card is. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Gorgeous card filled with blooms, Jules. This is so bright and cheerful ... lovely design for a birthday card. You've been busy today ... loved your stenciled card as well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful. Your no line coloring is fantastic. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow beautiful card! Love how the text is so serene and the flowers so bright! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is outstanding and gorgeous too! I saw it showcased over at Time Out Challenges and rightfully so!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)