Saturday 2 October 2021

Autumn Colours

 Good evening folks. Max is back with us and his breath is SO much sweeter after his trip to the Vets yesterday! He had more than a few teeth out too so was feeling particularly sorry for himself last night. Anyway, this afternoon he was back barking at the hikers who were crossing the field and taking their time to get through the kissing gate! It would appear that normal service has been resumed!

Where did last month go? Well as it's now October it's time for a brand new challenge at HLS CAS. Here's my take on this month's theme.



To begin I took an A6 note card and masked off a square in the top centre with Post-It notes, before adding DI in a range of autumnal colours., including Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Barn Door and Seedless Preserve. Before removing the masking, I stamped the leaflets using a STAMPlorations stamp with Versafine and heat embossed with gold EP. After removing the masks, I stamped the Uniko greeting with Altenew's Mangrove Root ink.
The trees here are still in full green leaf, it must be the warm weather we've had recently but I can't wait for the colours of Autumn to erupt.
For more One Layer inspiration, check out the rest of the team here.

I'd like to join in over at:-

  
                                                 no option for me

4 comments:

  1. fabulous autumn feel and colors ofcourse. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the gorgeous blended background with the beautiful gold embossed leaves. Fantastic design Jules! Happy to hear that Max is back home and feeling better this afternoon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that blended background is perfection! Has a perfect autumn glow. So pretty with the embossed leaves and classy sentiment. (Glad your Max is feeling good!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, your card is absolutely gorgeous, Julie! Your ink-blended background is flawless and I love that you chose gold EP for the leaves...so pretty! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)