Friday 15 May 2020

STAMPlorations May challenges, a reminder

Good afternoon and welcome to a post to remind you that there is still time for you to join in with the challenges over at STAMPlorations. 
Here is my card based on this month's Theme and Photo prompt.


One of my first thoughts when I saw the theme was this Bold Florals stencil, one of the first I had from STAMPlorations. 


It has the tropical holiday vibe suggested by the pic and the theme.

A long time ago when there was a challenge called CASEplorations, I saw this card and thought I would CASE the CASE for this reminder!

I used some opaque, matte, Ranger texture paste, coloured with DI to create the background on a white card panel and then added some matching sequins to the flower centers. The Fantastic word die was cut from black card as well as some bright and funky pink fun foam, which I glued together before adding to the panel. There is just a hint of pink showing from behind the black which I like.
The strip sentiment from Layered Watermelons was stamped on a scrap of white card and added below.
For more inspiration check out the rest of the team here, where you'll also find all Ts and Cs.

1 comment:

  1. That's lovely Julie, reminds me of Fruit Salads!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)