Tuesday 5 June 2018

Any Man Can Be A Father

Hi and welcome to a post to announce the start of a brand new challenge over at Cardz4Guyz.
This time we would like to see cards made for:-

FATHER'S DAY

It's Father's Day on the 17th June so hopefully this will give you all the impetus you need to make and share!
Here is my take, probably to be sent by my two Grandsons.


I used two of the LOTV Parcel Bear Trio and a couple of Cardio sentiments.
The little bears were stamped on some scrap card and then coloured with Copics before they were attached to the base card under the top die cut panel. I popped up the top panel with a piece of fun foam with matching die cut circles.
That's about from me but please check out the rest of the team here and join in.

I'm joining in over at:-


10 comments:

  1. Trusting this hack re non notification of comments work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute!! Thank you for the tip about using fun foam to add dimension. Had I known that it would have saved me millions of foam pads over the years!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Yes the boys will pinch that one on Sunday ready for next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card hun. Your bears are adorable. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE! Love the design with the bears peeking through the circle apertures. And amazing colouring of the bears with our copics. Great work Jules! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie... this card is adorable and perfect for Father's Day! Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card for Father's day! I love the sentiment too.Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little bears are adorable Julie and the sentiment is just perfect. Thanks for playing along with my theme challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I just love this sentiment! Those little bears are adorable! The recipient will cherish this great card! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)