Tuesday 8 May 2018

You are just my cup of tea

Hi and welcome to a post to announce the start of a brand new challenge over at ATSM.
Here's my card.



Although it's a pretty CAS card our theme this week is -



This is always a tricky challenge for me to come up with ideas, so I took inspiration from the challenges at Addicted to CAS and The Paper Players.

I simply stamped the stacked teacups, free from a mag, with Versamark before heat embossing with gold EP, mounted this on a scrap of gold mirror card and then a plain white base card. The sentiment, also free from a mag, was stamped with Memento Espresso Truffle. Simples.
If you need more inspiration check out the rest of the team here.

Joining in over at:-


     

8 comments:

  1. CAS is always pretty in my book and I love this elegant example Jules.
    Would you like to meet up for coffee at Port Sunny on Saturday?
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Julie, how sweet and elegant this card is. Amazing golds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully striking CAS card Julie! Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Simple but stunning Julie. So classy and elegant. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wooow
    GOLD and white and Elegant
    that what I can say
    ADORABLE CAS Design Miss Lady
    Love this!!
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job combining challenges, Julie! Your tea cups are so pretty and I love how you used the thin gold border to showcase them! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your CAS card Julie - your stack of tea cups look lovely in gold! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely set of stacked cups and the embossing is a great touch...thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)