Wednesday 23 May 2018

Every man needs 'is 'ut

Good morning.
I have an extra card to share with you as GD for the new challenge at The Male Room.


It's for the the theme of -


I chose this image because it reminds me of the first garden shed we had when we got married. It's now over 40 years ago, and my OH has managed to increase the size of 'is 'ut with every house move! As I said with the title, a man needs his shed or hut or somewhere he can tinker and not get under your feet! The OH now has the choice of 3, the big shed, the tractor shed and his man cave, otherwise known as the Bull Pen because of it's previous incarnation. When we bought our barn this was a total ruin and took many years to be returned to use, the only problem is that the phone signal is too weak to reach through the thick walls so if someone wants him I have to go rouse him. He did make me a fantastic craft room so I can't complain too much.
Anyway down to the nitty gritty, this LOTV image was stamped and coloured with Copics before mounting on a small piece of kraft card. The textured panel was made using a chain link EF and the sentiment was from a set free in a mag.
Please check out the rest of the DT for some more fab inspiration, then why not join in.


I'm joining in over at:-

5 comments:

  1. Lol...indeed they do!! A Great card Julie, love the texture and your lovely colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased to have you GD with us at The Male Room for this challenge. And you made me smile with your tale of the ever expanding man cave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted a garden shed like this and I can believe you've moved it so many times!! My husband doesn't have a shed and he's always out in our garage trying to tinker around my car. This image is so beautiful and you really brought it to life with your Copic colouring. Its a real piece of art and so perfect for our challenge too. Always lovely to see you at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to be so late commenting and so pleased to have you as our Guest Designer. Your card is just lovely. The texture in the background and the lovely image is perfect for the challenge. Thank you so much. Deborah, DT xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)