Thursday 19 September 2013

Ribbon Girls challenge

Good evening, and it really is a gorgeous evening, the sun is slowly slipping over the hill with the promise of a great sunset. 
I'm quite enjoying finding out about all these challenges and blog hopping. There are some really talented crafters out there. 
My latest find was the Ribbon girls colour challenge. This month it is peach/orange. I thought this 
would fit the bill so here goes, nothing ventured nothing gained.


The stamp is from Sugar Nellie - Pillow Talk, its quite a sassy stamp. I have no idea what make the papers are, I bought them ages ago and added them to my stash. I really must use what I've got before I buy some more, well perhaps not. My friend Di says she doesn't need to buy any more and to stop her if she is tempted to buy. However, I know she does when I'm not there to notice!
The embellishments are made from various punches and a Marianne swirl I bought ages ago at my first trip to the September Harrogate show. It must be getting time for that again. The greeting is from LOTV.
Any way I better finish loading the dishwasher or the beep will wake the dog up when it finishes late tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)