Wednesday 18 October 2017

Merry Monday Ornaments

Evening folks.
I'm having a stay at home Wednesday. Normally I meet up with a friend and after a meal we go to a craft class but as she had a funeral to go to early this afternoon and we are on standby for looking after our Grandson, our daughter is almost 40 weeks pregnant, I have been crafting at home.
I noticed that the current Merry Monday challenge is Ornaments and as I was sorting through my un posted cards I saw this and thought I would enter it.


This OLC was made by masking off the baubles with die cuts from Post its and a little extra for the hanger, then stamping a pine branch stamp with Pine Needles, Chipped Sapphire DI and good old fashioned water to give the soft effect of a Christmas tree bough. Once the ornaments were painted with more DI and well dry, they were masked with the leftover outers of the post its and embossed with various stamps and gold EP. I added a few more branches to go over the coloured baubles. Sentiment from STAMPlorations was embossed with gold EP.

Joining in over at:-


Grab It   
AG Christmas

      

12 comments:

  1. This is great Julie, I love the colours and the dimensional look is brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at The Merry Christmas Challenge.
    Janis, Owner and Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is breathtaking, Jules! Your ornaments are so lovely, but it's your pine branches that are really knocking my socks off!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! Such a beautiful card!!!!! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Julie - great depth and wonderful greenery really shows off your lovely baubles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! Love! Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card...exceptional stamping, LOVE your branches around the ornaments! Thank you for playing at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowzer... this is a stunner I love the softness of the DI, thank you for joining us this week over at Merry Monday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Julie, this is gorgeous! All those little touches of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your so good with your masking, I'm very jealous!! This is a fantastic one-layer design with so many elements that go together perfectly. I love the soft pine-tree needles and the ornaments are coloured so beautifully. I'm so glad you shared this with us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card Jules and your masking is superb!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a wonderful card - thanks for sharing your project at the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)