Saturday, 7 September 2013

A sunny Saturday

Good afternoon and it really is. Despite a poor forecast the sun has been shining all day. My daughter and family paid a visit today, and now Dadgwan is fast asleep after a hectic time playing trains and king of the castle with little Ben.

I entered my first challenge last week at Crafty little fairies which was kinda brave for me. No luck this time but I may try it again sometime.

Last Saturday I mentioned I had made the 30's style gatefold card in a different colourway. Well I looked in by box (Well boxes truth to tell) and found it, so I thought I would share it with you.


I can't remember the name of the paper I used but I think it was Graphic45. The lace strip was made using a Martha Stewart edge punch.


The picture in this inner was from a sheet I bought, sorry I don't remember the brand. Although the same template was used the look is completely different.

For a totally different look again here is one I made for my hubbie a few years back.


This has an inner made from a scene from a decoupage sheet from La Pasche. I'm usually not into decoupage but this was from a collection with a vintage feel and as my husband used to work for a mining company rather appropriate.


The front still uses the same template but the pearls are replaced with soft string! Papers were again from the Graphic 45 collection A Proper Gentleman.

Well that's all folks, thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.
Thanks
Jules :0)