Tuesday 10 August 2021

C4G - Age is just a number

Good morning peeps.
It's time for a new challenge at Cardz4Guyz and this week it's my turn to choose the theme. I went with

AGE IS JUST A NUMBER

Lots to play with there I think, numbers on cards, milestone birthdays or just a play on words!
I went with this card for my Grandson's recent birthday.


11 is a tricky age to make for I think, especially for boys. I looked through my stash for an appropriate image but they were either too young or too old. Anyway, I went a looking online and found this fun image at Mo's Digital Pencil, love the look of concentration on his face. Once printed off, I coloured him with Copic markers, matching him to the NitWits DPs, then fussy cut him out. A few stars to complement the DP were die cut in matching colours and the number 11 die cut using MFT small numbers. The white background panel was made using an old Sizzix EF to add more interest. Everything was then layered up onto a 7 x 7 square, white, base card.
So where will you go with your take, we'd love to see in our gallery. If you need more inspiration why not check out the rest of the DT here?

Joining in over at:-

4 comments:

  1. Adorable!! I love that you created a card for the younger years!! Way to go broadening the challenge to include a young boy!! What great inspiration you have offered to those who decide to play along with us over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, love how you put it all together and I love the paper you chose.
    Thank you for joining The Male Room blog.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
    Majda DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely perfect card for an 11 year old, love the colours and humour in the image. Thank you so much for joining us in our Our 8th Birthday challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)