Tuesday 28 July 2020

Warp Speed

Morning all.
It's Tuesday again so it's time for a new challenge at Cardz4Guyz.
This week our theme is:-

GET WELL WISHES

My OH is like most men, when it comes to cards he can't do with sentimental or twee for that matter so I try to go for a clean and simple as well as a fun design if I can for masculine cards, hence this layout.


I used the rocket and sentiment from Paper Smooches Space Cadet set and a die cut embossed planet on a galaxy background.
Quite a simple card to make really, not fussy by any means and perfect for all ages.
So that's all from me but please check out the rest of the team for more MASCULINE get well ideas.

4 comments:

  1. I've got a 'thing' about galaxy backgrounds Jules - simply love doing them and this one of yours is lovely! Great card - OH the same as yours, no sentimental claptrap and no fussy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing background and your embossed planet is out of this world!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous background Jules and I love the cheery design that is sure to bring a smile.
    Hope you are keeping well.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)