Monday 27 July 2020

One Layer Christmas

Morning all.
Just popping by to post a card for a couple of challenges. 
We have tipped over the yearly halfway mark and with plenty of time on my hands, I thought I would make a start with my Christmas stash.

Here is my latest creation.


It was the challenge over at LIM that got me thinking to start with. I do love a one layer challenge!
The Christmas tree and baubles over at the Card Concept influenced the final design too.
These cute Christmas pud stamps are from Clearly Besotted and make perfect baubles. A little bit of prep and some judicious masking allowed me to keep the whole design OL. The strings were added with a black fine liner and a ruler. A quick and simple card once the idea came.

Joining in over at :-

     

N is for No Fuss

Sweet Stampers Challenge
Christmas in July

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic christmas card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing the Christmas puddings as baubles - great idea. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pudding baubles, might just try my hand at something similar as I have this set...somewhere!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! The Christmas puddings made the most adorable and delicious looking baubles! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What marvellous dangly puddings! Great planning as these are placed perfectly. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)