Monday 17 December 2018

A little bit extra

Just stopping by to remind you that there is still time to enter ALL the STAMPlorations challenges.
Here is my inspiration for you.


I've used the CUTplorations Peace, Love and Joy phrase die as well as some older stamps from Christmas Medley, Frames and Flowers and Trendy Spring Blooms.
I used the CUTplorations inspiration photo, focusing on the poinsettias and foliage.


The phrase die was cut from black card and placed centrally on a white base card, then using my MISTI, I stamped the sprays of foliage in shades of green. On some scraps of white, I stamped two of the poinsettias from Christmas Medley and embossed with gold EP. I used some Zig markers to colour and then fussy cut them. The centers of the flowers were made with tiny dots of white PVA, coloured with a yellow Copic. Before adding them I decided to add some red Nuvo drops to the foliage and some Wink of Stella to the Phrase die for some shimmer, which sadly does not show up in the photo.

OK, that's all for me but if you are short of the odd Christmas card, why don't you link up your creations to the STAMPlorations blog. The CUTplorations challenge can be found here.

I'm joining in over at:-

For your blog
Make a Christmas card #2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)