Tuesday 11 September 2018

Sailing by to wish you ...........

Morning all.
It's time for a brand new challenge over at Cardz4Guyz.
This week our there is:-

ALL AT SEA

Here is my take on it.


I used the sketch at AAA and the Woodware set Sailing By.

With a small black ink pad, I inked the lighthouse part of the large stamp and stamped on white card, then coloured with Copics and a little white gel pen for the waves.

My porthole was made using two Avery Elle Double pierced circle dies and matching white card, glued over the trimmed down image. A few shaped, punched circles added to the porthole effect.
The sentiment is also from the set but as I only wanted the words not the frame and knot, I used my Zig pens to ink up the words before stamping onto a 5 x 5 white base card. My porthole, popped up on pads was then attached.
So what will you come up with?
Go on have a go, making masculine cards isn't that difficult, honestly! Keeping it CAS is a great way to make a masculine card.
Check out the DT here for more sea inspired cards.

Joining in over at :-

     

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and image. Emmma

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant card, love the port hole, it makes a perfect frame for that seaside image xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply adore this card Julie! The porthole adds such great dimension! So happy to have you joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic, Jules! I love your porthole with the super detailed and realistic seaside view!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so simple. I love it. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous idea to turn the circle into a porthole and what a super view through it too! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great way to make a porthole! Such a beautiful scene inside too. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)