Tuesday 29 September 2015

Mmmmm

Morning all.
It's Tuesday again so it must be time for a new challenge over at Cardz4Guyz.
This week we would like to see your masculine creations on the theme of -

SOMETHING BEGINNING WITH M

Now, I was again scratching my head and trawling through my stash of stamps to find some inspiration for this challenge, as nothing sprang immediately to mind. Then I saw the latest challenge over at Card Concept and came up with this.


and this is the inspiration photo that fired up the little grey cells.


I saw this and thought Mates, Menagerie, perhaps Masking and Missing you!
I've had the DoCrafts stamp for a few years, another bargain bucket buy, it's from the Woodland Friend's set. The characters look quite sad so I used the miss you sentiment from the same set and the background was SU Hardwood in DI Weathered Wood. After stamping the 'Mates' on a log, I coloured them using Copics, then fussy cut them and mounted them flat on the hardwood panel. This was then popped up on pads on a white base card.

So what will you chose to be inspired by?
Check out the rest of the DT's inspirational cards over at the Cardz4Guyz blog and why not join in.



12 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Love the "sad" mates and the hardwood background

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaaah, you big softie you!! A fabulous card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie! I adore these little forest mates! Fab design, and outstanding coloring!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute row of critters sitting on the log! So fun and adorable. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness, this is adorable, I love those critters on the log and your great BG!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Card Concept card challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my!!! This scene with those adorable critters sitting on the log is just too precious!! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet group of critters! Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, your row of sweet little animals is gorgoues
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh it's perfect! Love your little guys!!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea for a going away card. Your card is sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)