Sunday 25 August 2013

Birthday card success

Well I finally got my head around my son's birthday card. What do you think?


I love this new Lili of the Valley golfer. Golf appears to be Chris's latest passion so I hope he likes it.
If you are interested in the details the top background paper was some Nit Wits free paper the other two are from a CD rom that was also free five or six years ago. (I have just realized that I used the same paper last year! Well it is a great mens paper.) The greeting was from Lili of the Valley, the tag from Tim Holtz, the grass edging was courtesy of a Martha Stewart edge punch and ribbon from the infamous stash. The card candy in the top right was from Craftwork cards.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)