Friday 2 August 2013

A card for my daughter's friend's wedding


Thought I would share this card with you. I am struggling to use this blogging thing so its taken me a while to sort out how to down load this from my phone.


Lili of the Valley - Wedding Couple Stamp

Her friend has made all her own flowers out of manuscript paper so she wanted to have a card to reflect this. Not wishing to boast but I am rather proud of the effort. If you are interested the image is from Lili of the Valley, the background paper I found in an old unused scrapbook but I stamped the manuscript paper using a stamp from Kaisercraft. The flowers were die cut using a sizzix die. The background papers were distressed and then inked with Tim Holtz Milled Lavender distress ink. The swirls were cut using a Marianne die.

Now I've broken the ice with this download thingy I might post some more!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)