Tuesday 2 January 2018

A change is as good as a rest

Evening folks. As the title of this post suggests there have been a few changes for me over the holidays. I'm here to share my first card for a new DT. 
When Kylie started her Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with dies, I jumped at the chance but after 18 months, decided that I needed a change but didn't want to leave the HLS fold. So for the next 6 months I'm on the CAS team! Thanks Kylie for your continued support. So here is my first HLS CAS card.




As you can see the theme this month is friendship, so after a root through my stash I decided on this simple spray of flowers from Altenew's Extra Special set, along with the sentiment.


Bearing the above in mind, I used my MFT stacked stitched circle dies to create an embossed detail, overlayed the stamped and fussy cut spray and tucked the gold embossed sentiment strip under one of the buds. Simples. 


The winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.
You don't need to use HLS stamps or dies in your project but if you do and are our random winner the prize is doubled.
For more CAS inspiration check out the rest of the team here.

Joining in at :-

14 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous! Love the circles and the beautiful colors for the flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a delightful CAS design, Julie! I love the embossed circles and your fussy cutting around that spray of flowers is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Julie. Love how you’ve added the embossed detail and the flower spray is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Embossing dies...you are brilliant!! Never in a million would I have ever thought of that!! Such a great card, I love the position of the sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this design Julie, the embossed detail really shows off those beautiful flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design Jules! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank YOU for your continued support. You are an awesome designer and team mate. I LOVE your CAS card. Gorgeous blooms and LOVE the embossing! Welcome to the team xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superb card and the embossed circle dies add so much depth to your card without overshadowing your gorgeous flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a pretty and delicate card. love the embossed circles and the touch of gold in the sentiment. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! Love the touch of gold!
    Thank you for playing along with us over at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card looks like the Milky Way :-) I love the delicate ombre stars. You chose the sentiments for the card. The final effect is great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I apologize for the previous comment. Sometimes I have to prepare a dinner for my family and if a man moves away from the computer, and uses a translator to leave a comment, then such mistakes appear. Forgive me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful combination of colors. Such fresh and juicy. I also love embossed circles. They beautifully highlight your beautiful flowers.
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)