Tuesday, 16 August 2016

On your Christening

Good morning folks.
The summer is rushing on and it's been a whole 4 weeks since my last post for CardsundMore, so that means a new challenge, which is -

PINK and GREEN

These are two of my favourite colours, so lots of ideas for this one, but as my daughter requested a christening card for Sunday I made this using a LOTV stamp and one of my fave layouts.


The DP under the edge of the top panel is from NitWits and fits the brief perfectly, being a patchwork of pink and green! Hope its not too pink Nich!
I kept the colouring pretty subtle o the image before fussy cutting and mounting on pads over the layout. The ribbon was a scrap of white I coloured to match using the blunt end of a Copic pen used for the flowers. The greeting was hand written as my graphics program threw a wobbler!
So pretty simple in the end. For more info and inspiration please check out the rest of the DT.

I'd like to join in over at -

Please do grab our logo to display on your own blog
Anything Goes with a stamp

7 comments:

  1. Aaaah absolutely delightful and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect Christening card Julie, love the peep of patterned paper and the banner with Heidi on it...such a lovely name xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image ... and coloured to perfection Jules. Love this layout and design. Great with a pop of colour peaking through from the background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty Christening card for our challenge this month Julie, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure her family will love it, thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card, and an adorable image. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge. Good Luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.
Thanks
Jules :0)