Thursday 21 July 2016

Water Coloured Altenew Painted Flowers

Morning all.
Just popping by to announce the start of a brand new challenge over at Cardz4Galz.
This week our theme is -

NO PATTERNED PAPER

Here is my card.


My card was influenced by a couple of challenges, over at MUSE, Paper Players and Can You CASe it?. The layout is based on the fab MUSE card by Jenni Murray but the colours are from Can You CASe It?.
The stamped flowers are by Altenew, these Painted Flowers are certainly my go to choice of flowers at the moment, so versatile. Although a three stage stamp, this time I stamped the outline in Versafine Onyx Black then water coloured the blooms with Picked Raspberry and Salty Ocean DI leaving the leaves white, then fussy cut them. The frame is a die by Memory Box, Large Circle Burst and the sentiment from LOTV.
I cut the top layer from some pale grey card in my stash  and slipped a scrap of midnight blue card underneath to show through the die cut and stamped the sentiment on a scrap circle from my bits box. I shaped the flowers before adding then to the bottom right of the frame, job done.
Please check out the rest of the team here and why not join in?

I'd like to join in over at -

CYCI#129     

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jules I think Ive added a couple more things to my wishlist!and thank you for joining us at Muse this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, this card is gorgeous! I love that circle burst with the blue underneath. Oh and those flowers...you colored them beautifully. Thanks for joining us at CYCI! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that circle diecut Julie - it frames your sentiment beautifully and your watercoloured flowers are the perfect embellishment. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, this circle die cut is fabulous! Your watercolored flowers are beautiful! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie, I love how you have arranged the flowers around that gorgeous circle die. Just lovely. Thanks for playing along with us at CYCi this week. Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! Just 120% stunning!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love the look of those pretty flowers and they pair beautifully with that graphic starburst die. Thanks for joining us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jules, I love your beautiful card!! The circles die is AWESOME!!! Thanks for playing with us at CYCI this week. Char

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jules, simply beautiful! Love it, Love it! Thanks for joining CYCI! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely stunning Jules! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Can You Case It!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful and such a great take on the Muse card - love that circle die you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and wonderful interpretation of the Muse. Love the circle die.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)