Saturday 13 February 2016

Hello Friend

Good morning, hope you've got lots of lovely things planned for the weekend.
We are due a visit from my Grandson and his Mum and Dad so it's going to be lively!
Today is the start of a new challenge over at Fantasy Stampers. This time our theme is -

JUST ONE LAYER

Now I quite like this theme and enjoy coming up with ideas for making a simple layer interesting.
Anyway here is my DT inspiration for you.


I made this with a small stamp from the Jofy series from Paper Artsy, which I stamped twice and a free greeting stamp I got with a mag a few months back.
No masking for this OLC just a little bit of stamping and water colouring for the blooms.
I did add some extra buds to the stamped images to fill out some gaps left after the initial stamping, but that's about.
The thing with OLC is that the planning takes the time and I must admit I do try ideas out on a scrap piece of paper first just to be sure my idea works.
So now it's your turn.
PLEASE REMEMBER WE NEED TO SEE GOOD OLD FASHIONED STAMPING AS YOUR FOCAL POINT.
For more inspiration please check out the rest of the DT here.

I'd like to join in over at -

OLS
Friends

    Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog
                                                    One Layer

6 comments:

  1. Pretty, pretty, pretty!! Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning one layer card - so pretty.
    Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like a pretty summer garden Julie and perfectly coloured.
    Great layout too and thanks for playing along at ATCAS. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! love all the beautifully colored blooms! thanks for joining us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. It's like a wonderful spring garden. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these pretty flowers - the card has a feeling of fun and whimsy! So glad you joined us at OLS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)