Saturday 31 October 2015

Purple Christmas Wreath

Good evening folks.
Just having a quiet time after I took my Daughter and Grandson to the station for their journey home.
We baby sat last night while Nich and Joe went to see Bill Bailey in Manchester. It was lovely to have Ben stay over but it's also good to have some quiet time to myself.
First off I have a little trumpet blowing.
A few month's ago I submitted a card to Craft Stamper Magazine and they wanted to publish it. I was over the moon and it's seemed like years since I sent it off to be photographed but it is now out there in print!

I haven't got my copy yet but my friend Monika spotted it and let me know.
In the same December issue there are 5 other cards from fellow teamies at STAMPlorations. Looks like a bit of a takeover!

Anyway enough trumpet blowing.
Here is a card I made for a few challenges around at the moment.


The wreath is a Woodware stamp that I stamped on the base card before trimming it with buttons and bows, sequins, Stickles and the odd bit of bling. I've made this in various colourways over the years, such a versatile stamp. It also uses some of the buttons my friend Di bought me as a pressie.

I'd like to join in over at:-

Grab Our Badge!

Christmas with the optional twist of "use pink and/or purple"


Grab our logo
Christmas

Thanks for popping by. :)

14 comments:

  1. Blow away as much as you like Julie, I always feel enormously proud to see a "friend's" work in print and you really deserve it. Love your button laden wreath it's fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards! Love them both. The wreath is stunning with the sequins and buttons. Congratulations on having your fab penguin card published :-) Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being published Jules ... your penguin card is so adorable!! And I LOVE your button and bling wreath ... looks awesome done in purple. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your pretty wreath made out of gemstones and buttons - such a creative idea - thanks for sharing your project at the 52CCT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super way of using buttons on your Christmas card, thanks for joining in with us at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being published and well deserved. This card is fabulous. Love how you added the buttons and bling. Thanks for joining TO

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's lovely mum.
    Thanks again for having Ben and doing that lovely work with him xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on being published, Jules! What a wonderful wreath ... such lovely texture, depth, dimension and interest ... it's fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such elegance! Thank you so much for entering our Christmas challenge at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a stunning wreath! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT, April x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the fun way you've created the wreath with all the different buttons and bows and shiny bits! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely love your beautiful purple Christmas wreath - the dimension with the different buttons is fab. Lots of sparkle too! Thanks so much for playing along with our Pick a Previous Theme at 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)