Thursday 8 October 2015

Fairy Wishes

Good morning and welcome.
Posting on a Thursday morning is still a little strange for me as Wednesday is usually a time for house work followed by craft class so card making for myself takes a back seat but with the new challenge blog Cardz4Galz I better get used to it.
Thank you all for supporting our first challenge, the results of which can be found here, it's now time for a new one. This week we would like to see your feminine creations on the theme of -

FAIRIES

A very girly subject so once again a little out of my comfort zone! Anyway as Ben has depleted the stash of  cards for girls with his hectic social whirl, I thought I would make one for future use!


I used a LOTV fairy image but gave it my CAS treatment. As always I was stumped for focus so I used a couple of challenges. 
The colours are from Without Words and the layout from Mojo Monday, rotated 90degrees.
As usual I used Copics to colour and then added a tiny bit of Stickles on her head dress, even the bodies on the butterflies are green and purple, gives a kind of brown! The sentiment tag is also from LOTV and I used some linen thread from the stash to finish.
For more Fairy Inspiration please check out the rest of the team's designs then why not join us this week.

I'm joining in over at:-

Our banner for your blog                 
Butterflies                                                     Fairies

withoutwords

Purple and Green but no Halloween



Thanks for stopping by. :)

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Jules. The colours are so pretty and she is showcased perfectly by your CAS design . The sun is back so I have been rearranging paddocks this morning as we have a couple of new liveries arriving this weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! Such a sweet card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's lovely! Sure he will have a party to use it at soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful CAS card with an adorable image! SO sweet! Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie,
    what a wonderful card.
    Lovely design, and a very sweet image too.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great job, Jules - such a pretty card and image.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)