Saturday 17 October 2015

Muse #137

Afternoon peeps.
Just a quick post to share a card I started yesterday but didn't finish until just now as I've been over to see my friend Monika and have some crafty time with like minded people. Those three hours went so fast!
Anyroad, I got back in plenty of time to finish it off and get it photographed, here it is -


This week Michele (I card everyone) Ferguson is getting us to hunt through our stash of design papers and join her at Muse and this is her fab inspiration. I loved the repeated typewriters and then the stamped and cut out one. I went with cups!


So I went a hunting through my stash and thought I'd got an idea that would run but sadly it didn't, so just as I was about to give in I found this piece of DP on the back of a calendar, a freebie from a couple of years ago. I had a couple of ideas to go with the paper but I liked these stacked cups which were also a mag freebie! I stamped them on white card then embossed with gold, added a little shadow with Copics and a gold die cut hello (Avery Elle) completes.

Thanks for pushing me Michele!

8 comments:

  1. I love it when the freebies get used and this is a brilliant example. I usually go through my freebie box every couple of months have a purge and then realize I could have used something I 'd given away!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the Muse card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable, need a cuppa now x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOO, lovely job. I really like that DP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the 'topsy turvy' feel of those cups - I guess I can say that this card is 'well balanced'! lol! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll keep pushing if the result is this cute, Jules!!! So happy you've crafted with friends ... LOve this paper and your tea cups embossed in gold ... what a find! Thanks for playing cards with me this week!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. super fun, love your tea version, I did a coffee version :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)