Friday 2 October 2015

A new Sketch

Good afternoon and welcome to a post to remind you that there is a new challenge over at STAMPlorations. As of the last couple of months we have amalgamated the sketch and theme challenges. I've gone with just the sketch for my card for the DT.


Here is the sketch -
or if you prefer this month's theme is-


As I've only just made a card with this theme I thought I would stick with just the sketch, but you can go for either, both or one of each, it's all down to you.
A pretty literal interpretation of the sketch from me this month. I had so many different ideas for this sketch I couldn't decide what to settle on, so I turned to a couple of challenges to focus my mind.

I decided to make another Christmas card using a few small stamps from  Dee's Artsy Impressions 'Party Mates' and Christmas Bell Medley plus Holiday Sketches Christmas Candles, using the colours from Merry Monday and the recipe from Less is More, use something shiny. The polka dots on the pressie also matches the challenge over at CAS on Sunday. Copics were used to colour the stamped images before fussy cutting and arranging on the card base, job done.

So over to you, you can join us up to 6 times and you don't need to use STAMPlorations stamps either!
There are some fab prizes, so for more info check out the STAMPlorations blog and while you're there the rest of the DT and out GD the fab LYDIA EVANS.

I'm joining in over at -

     
 For your blog        "Less is More" 

Polka Dots                                                   Recipe - Something shiny



Thanks for stopping by. :)

12 comments:

  1. So eye catching Jules, great colours and I love the touch of holly. Hope you are enjoying good weather, I had to take the clippers to Surprise on Wednesday as she was getting really hot and sweating so badly when ridden. We had a test drive this morning and it's worked, no sweaty patches!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and colorful card... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Loving that stack of colourful pressies Julie. Superb challenge combo and thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the color combos you used for the gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card Julie, love your colourful gifts
    Thank you for joining us this week
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Colourful polka dot pressies...what's not to love. Great idea to stretch your stamps by adding holly to otherwise non-festive pressies!
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colorful gift boxes and the silver stripe below! A very beautiful card!
    Thank you for your nice comment, Julie!
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling stacked gifts -- great way to incorporate a rainbow! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I just say...FABULOUS. From the silver at the base to those beautifully colored gifts, this card is most certainly a WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the rainbow coloured gifts, great Christmas card. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Uber pretty and oh-so-merry - however did you get that gold strip on the bottom? Is it just paper? Gorgeous make as usual, my friend! Sorry I haven't been around for awhile. I'm finally all fully moved (except for the unpacking bit).

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so fun and cute! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)