Tuesday, 21 July 2026

Anyone For Cricket?

 Morning all. It's time for a new card challenge over at Cardz4Guyz where this month we would like to see your MASCULINE cards on the theme of:-

SUMMER

I don't know about anyone else but this summer has been a scorcher so far, even before it was officially summer! Anyway as the mum to a cricket mad boy, summer means cricket, so here is a cricket themed card.


When my youngest was in his teens, I drove him all over the local area to play and practice cricket, when I wasn't playing tennis that is! I can still remember taking a car load of pubescent teens to and from matches, a heady mix of testosterone and sweat!! Not sure why they wanted to come with me, perhaps it was the music I played.

Anyway this is a simple CAS creation using an old LOTV image I found stamped but not coloured in my stash. Coloured with Copic markers, I fussy cut it out and added it to an A6 white note card, I sketched in some of the grass outlines I lost by cutting him out colouring the crease with more Copic marker to ground him.

What does summer evoke in your mind? The rest of the team have come up with some fab ideas here on the theme should you need them.
So looking forward to seeing your makes in the gallery.

Joining in over at:-



Summertime

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)