Friday 19 July 2024

Guesting at CAS on Friday

The other week, I won the NATURE challenge at CAS on Friday and today sees me guesting there!
This fortnight their challenge is:-

CIRCLES

I had lots of ideas but as I had to make something quick for my Grandson's teacher I went with this as he loves rainbows!


It's quite a simple design, concentric circles cut using a stacking die set from Avery Elle, some DI for colour and a layered thanks die set from Create a Smile cut from black. All the circle elements were simply glued to the base card and the layered thanks was glued on top.

Please check out the rest of the CAS on Friday team here and then why not join in?

Joining in over at:-

use circles


5 comments:

  1. A bold and lovely design, perfect for our challenge at Allsorts this week - thank you for joining us.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the rainbow effect and great take on our Allsorts theme, many thanks for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous circles Julie and the vibrant colours are very summery. Lovely to see you at Allsorts too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific design in rainbow colours. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week & choosing to use the theme. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bright and fun card for your grandson's teacher. Congrats on being GD at CAS on Friday! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)