Monday 14 June 2021

Clara Corner

Good evening and welcome to a post to announce the start of a new challenge over at Perfectly CAS.

Have you ever seen something either online or in a shop, that you love and think you have a use for but when you get it home it just doesn't quite work, well this is what happened years ago when I bought this Clara Corner die by Poppystamps. Full of great ideas and none of them came to anything. Looking around on t'internet didn't help either, obviously other people had had the same mental block when it came to it's use it as I had done. I came up with TWO examples and it looks like it's now discontinued as it's not on the Poppystamps web page either.
Well not willing to be defeated and with the latest PCAS theme in mind, I produced this card.



I die cut the corner of an A6 white card panel with my Clara Corner, then using my silicone mat, embossed it to give some extra interest and dimension but keeping the design CAS. I trimmed the die cut panel down to give me a 5cm border all around the finished card and stamped my sentiment (a magazine freebie) in Altenew Industrial Diamond to match my base card, made from some charcoal sparkly card, and popped up my trimmed down panel on pads over the top.
SIMPLES!
So where will the cue word take you? We'd love to see, but don't forget to keep it CAS!

I'm joining in over at:-

No twist


Flowers


11 comments:

  1. Wow!! Gorgeous against that shiny silver card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant card! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Friday. Cheers, Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's so beautiful! What a fabulous corner die. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow.. this is gorgeous! Beautiful and elegant card and what a great design. Thank you for joining us at AAA Cards. Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an elegenat card! Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant design. I know just what you mean about seeing something and then not being able to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully CAS, and so elegant xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elegant card. Thank you for joining the AAA Cards Challenge.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, you certainly put it to good use on this stunning card! Thanks for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge, hope to see you next month too. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just lovely!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    DT for AG with Dies
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)