Tuesday 25 August 2020

A new challenge blog?

Well here I am again, just like London buses, no posts for a fortnight then two in one day!
Well I'm just popping by to announce that I'm thrilled to be part of a brand new challenge team put together by the lovely Nancy Leppek.


It's a brand new challenge based, as the name says on colours. As I love a colour themed challenge it was a no brainer to say yes when Nancy asked if I was interested.

It's going to be a twice monthly challenge starting on the 1st of next month, so we would love to see all of you joining in the fun. Nancy has already explained what the challenge will be about on the Color Hues blog so pop over there for more info.
I'm sure the rest of the DT will be full of inspiration if you need it and here we all are.


I'm so happy to be part of this fab and talented DT. If you pop over to the Color Hues blog there are links to all of our blogs if you are interested and we look forward to seeing you in the gallery for our challenges.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are joining us Jules and it sounds like you love Color challenges as much as I do! It is going to be a lot of fun! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you, Jules! Congratulations! I can't wait for it to start!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)