Tuesday 5 November 2019

Penguin Merry Christmas

Morning all.
Gosh the year is rapidly getting away from me, I don't know about you but how come we're into November already!
Anyway it's time for a brand new challenge at Cardz4Guyz.
This time our theme is -

ALL WRAPPED UP

What does that conjure up for you? Well it could be wrapped up in warm clothes or perhaps it could be a present? Here's the card I came up with.


I used one of the penguins wrapped up in his festive hat and scarf from LOTV's Penguin Trio and kept it simple.
After stamping, I coloured him with Copics, fussy cut him and placed him inside a die cut circular frame cut from the same linen effect card as the base. Some foam pads were added to the frame and penguin, then a circle of DP was added to the back and finally added to the base card, stamped with a sentiment that came free with a recent mag.
So that's about it, where will you go with the theme, we'd love to see.
If you need more inspiration, check out the rest of the DT here.

I'm joining in:-

  

Please do grab our logo to display on your own blog
Christmas

7 comments:

  1. soooo cute, I love your little penguin he's all wrapped up warm and cozy for Christmas. thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas card challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card this is, that adorable penguin looks great framed xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really sweet CAS Christmas card, many thanks for joining in with our 'Christmas' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image and beautifully coloured as always. Great card design Julie, love it. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sweet penguin looks all warm and cozy! I love the circle frame! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply adorable. Beautiful colouring. Love the popped up circle frame. Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute penguin all bundled up for a cold winter's day! :) Love with blue polka-dot background Jules! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)