Tuesday 22 October 2019

Ho, Ho, Ho

Morning all.
The weeks are whizzing by and it's time for a brand new challenge for you over at Cardz4Guyz.
This time our theme is:-

FOOD/ DRINK

As my collection of Christmas cards has not been added too much since last year, I thought I would hunt through my Christmas stash and found this little pudding stamp and die set from Clearly Besotted. The theme at the Paper Players and CAS on Friday is to include a large word or sentiment in a CAS design, so this is what I came up with!


I stamped the largest of the Christmas puddings, then die cut them to make into the 'O's of my sentiment. The holly sprigs and berries were created in the same way before adding them to the top of the puddings. The 'H's were cut from red card as well as red fun foam using an Altenew alphabet, sticking the two layers together before adding to a die cut rectangular panel. A piece of matching red card was added to create a thin frame before adding to an A6 base card.
Simples.
Check out the rest of the Cardz4Guyz DT here for more food or drink inspired creations.

Joining in over at:-

    

For your blog
Big Sentiment

5 comments:

  1. Perfect sentiment and they look so yummy! I like how you added the holly- perfect touch! Thanks for playing along for the challenge this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card Julie. I love how you've made the puddings part of the greeting! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely design Julie. Great use of the Christmas puds xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! These dies are so cute..anyone would love getting this adorable Christmas card! Thanks for playing with my challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card with fun design! Thanks for joining CAS on Friday! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)