Tuesday, 21 June 2016

Steampunk Sally

Good morning all.
This is the first of my Tuesday posts to announce that their is a new challenge starting over at Cards und More.
This week our theme is -

FASHION

Here is my card for your inspiration.


This week we are sponsored by 

who is offering 2 digis to our winner chosen at random.

I chose to use this image which is - STEAMPUNK SALLY.
I'm not into steampunk myself but I know quite a few people are and it is a great way to express your fashion sense, if that's your thing. Even our local cobler had a steampunk hat on the other day when I was in!

After printing out the image I coloured it with Copics and fussy cut her. The background was made by embossing a panel with a cog EF and inking it with Wilted Violet and Chipped Sapphire DI along with some die cut cogs in a selection of gold, silver and black card. The sentiment from LOTV was stamped on a banner edged with Wilted Violet.

OK, that's about it for the moment. See you back in an hour for another post!

I'd like to join in over at -

Blog Badge
H is for Hand coloured image

Challenge Badge
CHALLENGE #36: ANYTHING GOES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.
Thanks
Jules :0)