Wednesday 5 January 2022

A New Year and a New Challenge at STAMPlorations

Good morning.
It's a new year so it's also a new month and time for a brand new challenge at STAMPlorations. Here's my take on this month's theme and photo prompt.




I was inspired by the multicoloured Cheerios and the theme of cups.
The cup is from  Always Tea Time, plus the freehand addition of a saucer and the multicoloured background panel was made using the smaller of the Bloomdala Bliss #14 Masks
After securing the mask onto a panel of white card, I inked through it with three DIs to create my rainbow of colours, Mustard Seed, Picked Raspberry and Salty Ocean. Putting it to one side, I then stamped the large china cup from  Always Tea Time, and added a freehand saucer for it to sit on. I could have used the cup and saucer from the same set but wanted the larger image. The delicate floral details were coloured using Copics and then the cup and saucer were fussy cut. 
From an A6 panel of white, I cut a circular opening and popped my stencilled panel behind on pads before adding the teacup and saucer to the front. The sentiment from the same set was stamped in black to complete.
How will you interpret the theme or perhaps the photo will inspire you. If you are like me then perhaps both will kick start your design process. For more inspiration, why not check out the rest of the team here and join in, we'd love to see your take in the gallery link up.

2 comments:

  1. Can't beat a nice strong cuppa!! What a great take on the prompt, love the rainbow background and the hand drawn saucer is fabulous x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)