Thursday 2 May 2019

I'm back!

As it says at the top I'm back at HLS CAS after an enforced break, to share a card for this month's challenge. Sorry I haven't been around for a couple of months but I fell in February and broke my arm. All is healing well and physio on going, crafting playing it's part in helping me back to normality!


Our theme is -


I nice simple card to ease me back in, watercoloured panel and Mama Elephant stamp, simples.
The completed Oxide ink watercoloured panel was trimmed to size when dry and the sentiment stamped in Versamark and WOW white EP. All added to a kraft card base.
For lots more fab inspiration check out the rest of the team here. Join us, we'd love to see your interpretation of the theme.

3 comments:

  1. The most beautiful mix of colours for your background Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, I'm so glad you came back. I hope everything is already in order. You came back in a big way, this card is great. I love your rainbow, which beautifully exposes the sentiment
    Hugs,
    BożenA

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you are feeling well enough to craft again!! YAY! Gorgeous mix of colours for your watercoloured background with that fabulous large sentiment. You came back with a bang! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)