Been a frustrating day in the craft room as I tried to take inspiration from Cornelia's colourful MUSE card. She really has posed a tricky one this week!
I started off trying to CASE her idea of using acrylic paints. The only ones I had were not in her colour palette but I went ahead and tried, 4 wasted attempts later I gave up!!!!! It's not as easy as she makes it look. I then thought about a Stampin Up set I got free last year. There was a chevron stamp in the Petal Parade set, so I rummaged around in my ink box and found the requisite colours and had a go.
I repeat stamped the chevron in various inks to get this effect and then stamped part of a sentiment from a Personnel Impressions set and then added a die cut thank you from Spellbinders that I borrowed from Di a few weeks back. Not having any black glossy embellishments I covered the most of the ink splats with Glossy Accents.
This is Cornelia's original, I hope I have got to the heart of it by using the chevrons, bright inks, bold die cut sentiment and glossy black splatter.
Cornelia is one of my new followers so I just had to CASe her card.
Thanks for popping around, come back soon. x