Tuesday 5 July 2016

Celebrate your Day

Hi and welcome to a post to announce the start of the latest challenge over at ATSM.
Here is my inspiration card, can you guess what our theme is?



So let your imagination go wild!
This week our sponsor is


Happy Little Stampers was created in 2015 by Kylie (owner of ATSM and ATCAS). Kylie wanted to bring out a line of stamps that were useful for every day crafters. From cute to whimsical images, from everyday to funky sentiments there is something for everyone!
Prize: $15 gift certificate

For my card I decided to make another wedding card for my Son. He remembered to tell me that he was off to Greece to a wedding with his girlfriend, so I jokingly said so you'll be needing a few wedding cards this year, he said er, I guess so!
When your kids get to certain ages they seem to be either going to Christenings or weddings!
As my Altenew Painted flowers were still on my desk, I thought I would use them.
I also found out by visiting someone's blog for commenting that Altenew's challenge is Wedding focused.
Over at Less is More, their colour challenge is to use your kitchen colours, well for those in the know, my whole house is themed around deep pinks, lime green and magenta which happen to be the same as the colours on the Altenew photo.
I used an woodgrain EF folder on some off white card to represent the wooden kitchen units and stamped the outline of the flowers in Memento Elderberry and the rest in Angel Pink and Rose Bud.
I didn't have the correct phrase for the center so made it up by using part of other sentiment stamps from Altenew's Painted Greetings, you was part of thank you, the r in your came from cheer up and the day was the end of birthday! I used silver EP, a nod to the fixtures in the kitchen such as knobs and the stainless steel appliances. 
Layout is from the CAS(E) this sketch.

That is about it from me, but please check out the rest of the team for more Anything Goes inspiration.

I'd like to join in over at -

        Altenew July Inspiration Challenge - Wedding Season!

"Less is More"
Colour Week, Your kitchen colours

15 comments:

  1. So pretty card Julie! Glad to be your teamie at ATSM ! :D
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jules. Your son is lucky to have you making these for him. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, so elegant and pretty. A fab inspiration piece - thanks so much for sharing at LIM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Julie and I love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love that flower stamp Jules
    its so adorable and soft on your card
    love the wood grain effect too
    may I tell it is femininin beautiful and chic too
    I adore your card always Jules you are so talented
    big hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card, Julie. Painted Flowers is one of my absolute favorites too! The subtle woodgrain background is awesome! Looking forward to being your teamie on the ATSM blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous wedding card Julie! I love those beautiful flowers and the woodgrain background adds a lot of interesting texture. Great work on the sentiment surgery too!
    Thanks for the welcome to the Team and I'm looking forward to working with you AND meeting at the end of the month. How did that come around so quickly?
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your kitchen sounds beautiful Julie and loving the colour choice. So elegant and feminine. Gorgeous design and I can't resist those Altenew stamps. Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More this week. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just playing catch up on last week's challenge entries!
    This is such a pretty card, the flowers look so delicate too. Wonderful stamping!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card...love the kitchen colors you have. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous, Julie. Love that pretty pink with the soft woodgrain embossing.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)