Saturday 16 January 2016

More parties?

Hi, I'm back again, this time to announce the start of a new challenge over at Fantasy Stampers.
This time our theme is -

All about the Boys

So, we would liked to see your STAMPED projects with a masculine theme.
Here is my card for the DT inspiration.


I've used a LOTV stamp called Football Crazy, perfect for the little football fan.
This will be added to the pile for my Grandson's forth coming party stash!
The layout is based on the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches and I've kept the layout very CAS so I can enter it over at Seize the Birthday. The image was stamped then coloured with Copics and fussy cut before mounting on a MFT stitched rectangle over which I mounted a scrap of green spotty paper. The ball was cut separately and I drew the movement lines in free hand adding a blue mount to match his top and a happy birthday stamped on a Marianne die cut tag. I popped up a panel of embossed white card followed by the little scene. The footballer was given some added dimension with a little bit of curling and foam tape before being placed in the scene.
So for more inspiration please check out the rest of the DT here and why not join in, just make sure you use a traditional stamp as your main focal point.

I'd like to join in over at -

       

       

11 comments:

  1. Such a fun and cute card.Love the movement and dimension on the card, all set off with gorgeous colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cute little boy and one I have in my stash. He is so useful for all my son's friends birthdays. I really like the background you have created.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Love the layout, great texture in the background and that image is adorable. Thanks so much for playing along with our Anything Goes challenge at The Male Room this week! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke voetbalkaart Jules
    Groetjes Gerrie



    ReplyDelete
  5. Jules this is so darned cute! I LOve that bit of embossed paper, and your footballer couldn't be cuter ... so wonderful - your grandson will love it!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable and so clever! I love to see what the imaginations of crafters can come up its and this is exceptional! Love this card and I'm sure almost everyone, hound or old, boy or girl, would! Thanks for playing along with my sketch at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute and perfectly coloured, what a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your adorable card. The cute image and the background look great. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful.Love the bright cheerful colours and your super colouring.
    Thank for your always encouraging me

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super boy card and the textured panel was a terrific idea! Thanks for taking the time to join us at Seize the Birthday and hope to see you and your wonderful work in the gallery again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is perfect for a little boy! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)