Friday 16 October 2015

Favourite Colour Combo

Afternoon all and welcome. 
This is a post to remind you of the ongoing challenge over at STAMPlorations. This month you can choose either our theme of your favourite colour combo or use the sketch. For this post I went with the theme, using purple and green and just a little bit of sparkle.


A really quick card that in reality took me ages, as I couldn't decide on my layout. There were a lot of coloured and cut out flowers that didn't make it onto the final card! In the end I went pretty CAS, just using a strip of sparkly purple card and some purple Stickles on the stamens.
I used one of the blooms from Dee's Artsy Impressions Blooming Buds and some of the foliage stamps coloured with Copics then fussy cut. The frame was cut using Sizzix Ornate Label #2 dies and mounted up on pads. The sentiment is a Happy Birthday sentiment from Woodware plus a phrase from the Noteworthy set.

OK, now the details of this month's challenge.

  • You can now link up to 6 entries.
  • You can enter a project based on the theme, the sketch, or both.
  • Non-STAMPlorations products on projects are OK


Prizes:
  • Winner voted by the design team receives a $15 gift certificate or choice of two (2) standard-size (5x7) ARTplorations stencils if there are STAMPlorations products used; if the winning project doesn't have a STAMPlorations product, winner receives a $10 gift certificate or choice of one (1) standard-size (5x7) ARTplorations stencil.
  • Top picks voted by the design team each receive a $5 gift certificate or choice of 2 digis
  • 1 winner randomly drawn from entries that have STAMPlorations products (stamps and/or stencils) receives a stamp & stencil pack or $10 gift certificate
  • Winner and top picks invited to be guest designers in the December Challenge.

So for more inspiration please check out the rest of the DT's inspiration as well as our wonderful GD Ann Chuang

I'm also joining in the fun over at:-


     

addicted-to-stamps-challenge
Glitter and Shine

Thanks for stopping by. :)

6 comments:

  1. The coloring is stunning :) love this card, thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! I love how you colored the flower and framed the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card and wonderful details. I love the sentiment and the beautiful flowers. Thanks for playing along with my sketch at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really lovely - I adore the flower you've used. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your beautiful card and I love that strip og glittery, shiny paper at the side.
    Beautiful. Thank you for joining our challenge.
    Greetings, Veerle DT-ATSC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely take on the code word. Thanks for joining us over at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)