Saturday 10 October 2015

Boo!

Good Morning, hope I find you well and looking forward to a great weekend.
It's been a whole two weeks since I introduced the last challenge at Fantasy Stampers, obviously Steam punk wasn't to your tastes so hopefully you'll take to our latest challenge of-

FRIGHT NIGHT

All things to do with ghosts and ghoulies and long legged beasties! 
I have to say that I'm not a great fan of all this Halloween hocum but lots of people are but that's the point of being on a DT you have to stretch yourself creatively. Anyway down to business, here is my DT card.


This card uses a LOTV image 'Halloween' which I picked up at Port Sunlight last week. It was the first time I'd been to the stamp fair and I really enjoyed it, picking up some stamps that I wouldn't have bought in the normal run of things. 
I used the colours from Colour Q and the sketch from The Challenge for my layout, the image coloured using Copics and the papers are some freebies I had in my stash. A die cut circle serves as a moon where Boo! and a spider were drawn freehand before mounting on pads. 

OK, that's it! We'd love to see your stamped projects on the theme in the Fantasy Stampers gallery. For more inspiration please check out the rest of the fab DT's projects.

I'd like to join in over at :-


          

Thanks for stopping by

5 comments:

  1. My goodness this is an adorable card and I love your interpretation of my sketch. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jules, this is so cute!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Julie, just perfect for the Fright night theme. Love this stamp. You cannot beat a LOTV stamp can you?
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card! I have to agree with you, Julie; I am not a fan of Halloween either, but I am a fan of your adorable image and fabby coloring! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool card Julie, I love Lili of the valley designs. It was great to see you at Port Sunny last week x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.

From 25th May 2018, in line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. If you leave me a comment on my blog you do so in the knowledge that it will be visible to all who visit my blog. It will also be visible for anyone to collect.

I personally do not collect any information stored on my blog.

If you have left a comment and don't want it to be seen, then please delete it.
Thanks
Jules :0)