Saturday, 24 May 2014

Crazy for CAS

Good morning peeps.
This is my first post as a Guest Designer at Crazy for CAS. I was thrilled when I was asked to contribute to their latest challenge:-

BALLOON/S

It came as a result of my Easter card 'Hoppy Easter' which was chosen in their top 3.
Here is my card.


This little character is George from a free set from Molly Bloom which I coloured using Copics as follows:-

Blues - B12,14,18,93,95,97
Red - R32,35,37,39
Yellow - Y11,15,17
Grass - YG11,13,17
Grey - C0,3,5
The sentiment is from the same set and I completed the frame by drawing a border free hand with a fine liner.

I shall enter him the following challenges:-

Creative Inspirations - Happy Birthday
Allsorts - Happy Birthday
So why don't you pop over to Crazy for CAS and see what the main DT have made for your inspiration

Don't forget the ACTION/MOVEMENT challenge is still open at Cardz4Guyz why don't you have a go?

7 comments:

  1. I love this card! So dang cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect card for our Birthday celebrations Julie, thanks so much for joining in the fun and good luck with all the prize draws.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your happy little card...very cute and well designed
    -Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining our birthday challenge at allsorts. Good luck with the blog hop and prize comments Tracy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great cas card - brilliant colouring - thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really do enjoy reading what you have to say.
Thanks
Jules :0)